BFN Networks presents
#003: The Many Aliases Of Erik Edelman
“Excuse me, do you know David Taylor?”
Justin Velander Holt (f/k/a Bob Dubilina)
The following is a special BFN Rebroadcast from our flagship show Noble Efforts.
- A Very Special Guest for Long-Anticipated Episode
- Robin Lore Market Saturation
- Who Is Erik Edelman?
- Part One: David Taylor
- That Fateful Emergency Couch Request
- Digging for Verification (aka Curiosity Killed the Bobcat)
- Now That’s an Impressive (Fictional) Profile!
- Following Up on the Only Viable Thread (aka Desperately Seeking Robin)
- The Story of a Lifetime (aka JACKPOT!)
Song: Fuel / Gone
- Robin’s Choice (Ideally Sponsored by Leinenkugel Berry Weiss!)
- Part Two: Daniel Franelli
- A Mind-Boggling List of Aliases (aka Erik Edelman aka Joe Taylor aka John Smith aka Slevin Strempt aka Daniel Franelli)
- That Fateful First Encounter
- The Dashing Young Spendthrift
- A Peculiar Family History
- The Wad of Cash Trick
- Long Distance Love Affair
- The Upstart L.A. Couple
- First Signs of Strange Behavior (aka Secret Phone Calls & Spotty Finances)
- A Serious Commitment on Each Coast
- A Plethora of Petty Crimes and Broken Hearts
- Extravagant House Hunting
- Complicated (Adopted) Family History
- Wisconsin Family Reunion
- Kindred Suckers
- Housing Crisis
- Missing Mercedes
- The Con Artist’s Grand Exit:
- Big Move for the Dream Job
- Sal Fronts the Money (and Emergency Funds!)
- Stranded in Chicago
- One Shocking Discovery After Another (aka Unraveling the Mysteries)
- Homeless, Broke & Heartbroken (aka “Don’t. Fuck. With. My. Credit!”)
- “I’ll Tell You Anything You Want to Know.”
Song: Alkaline Trio / In Vein
- Part Three: Erik Edelman
- Criminal History
- Even More Complicated Family History
- The Compulsive Chameleon
- Getting Ugly with Crown Royal
- The $500,000 Swindle
- Securing Bail – In-House!
- The Long & Twisted Trail of Cons:
- An Assortment of Rumored Warrants
- The Accidental Confessor
- Why Chicago?!
- Chicago Couchsurfer Sting Declined
- No Go on a Citizen’s Arrest?
- Slevin Strempt’s Couchsurfing Profile
- A Complete & Utter Fascination with Sociopaths
- Brazen & Shameless (aka The Boy Who Skipped Sesame Street)
- Dating & Darwin’s Theory of Evolution (aka Survival of the Scumbaggiest)
- Thankful for a Clean Bill of Health
Song: Gingersol / You Fall Off
- The Couchsurfer Networking Con: A Theory
- Part Four: Joe Taylor
- Rideshare to Oregon Gone Wrong
- A Surprising Number of Alleged Charges
- Every Intent to Explore This Subject Further
- “How Dare You Ruin This City for Someone Else!”
- Still Surprised How the Fickle Girl Got It So Wrong
- Edelman’s Web
- The Power of Choice (aka The Hardest Lesson to Learn)
- Putting This Story to Rest
- “Trust Me, Everything Will Be Okay!”
- For More Info on Singer-Songwriter Robin Lore: www.myspace.com/robinlore
- Sign-Off: We’re Two Steps Behind Ya, Erik, It’s BFN Networks!
Song: [wpaudio url=”/content/TSYM_Live/TSYM20-04-Robin_Lore-Looking_Around_The_Room.mp3″ text=”Robin Lore / Looking Around The Room (BFN Live)“]
IMPORTANT NOTE: To listen to our hilarious and wonderful in-studio interview with singer-songwriter Robin Lore – and to download exclusive in-studio performances! – go HERE! Like to hear more about our hangups, neuroses, heartbreak and debauchery? Check out the rest of our podcasts! Noble Efforts The Sound Of You & Me Secondhand Neon LEAVE YOUR STATIC FEEDBACK! POST A COMMENT!
The complete and utter moral and emotional downward spiral of Justin Velander Holt.
Off-the-cuff band interviews featuring exclusive live performances!
Recently featured: William Topley, Freedy Johnston, Trey Lockerbie, Todd Beeson, Peter Stormare, Red Wanting Blue, Rogue Wave, Jimmie’s Chicken Shack, Joshua James, Among The Oak & Ash, Luke Brindley, Tina Dico, The Spares and so much more! There’s even an extensive selection of free music in it for you!
Chronicles and confessions of life on the fringe.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To listen to our hilarious and wonderful in-studio interview with singer-songwriter Robin Lore – and to download exclusive in-studio performances! – go HERE!
Like to hear more about our hangups, neuroses, heartbreak and debauchery? Check out the rest of our podcasts!
The Sound Of You & Me
LEAVE YOUR STATIC FEEDBACK! POST A COMMENT!