BFN Networks presents
May 31, 2006
A Farewell To Charms
“Quit tugging on that!”
Chad Wilkens (via phone)
Domino “Dommy” Diggler
- Special BFN Opener: Godspoke Redux
Song: Jimmie’s Chicken Shack / Dropping Anchor
- Final Introductions
- A Pedophile’s Paradise (aka Googling for Perverts)
- Disneyland is for Lovers
Song: Paris, Texas / Bombs Away
- The Hottest Memorial Day Weekend Ever
- Pubic School (aka How Do You Like Your Hedges Trimmed?)
Song: Powderfinger / Up & Down & Back Again
- Wife Has Husband by the Balls (aka This Girl Got Claws!)
- A Reckless Act of Faithfulness
Song: The Tea Party / Babylon
- Involuntary Parentage
- The Straight Dope – DIY Vasectomy Guide
Song: Superdrag / Lighting The Way
- The Poon Zen Master BFN Promo
- When Business Comps for Pleasure
- Dutch Pedophiles Launch Political Party
Song: Sense Field / Fun Never Ends
- Your Friendly Neighborhood Porn Shoot
BFN Song of the Week: Danko Jones / Baby Hates Me
- The Bathhouse King Brings It on Home
Song: The Navigators / Just Getting Started
- Hitchhiker Forced to Eat at Knifepoint
- The Bikini-Clad Vigilante
Song: Sunny Day Real Estate / Snibe
- Not Finished with WUIC Just Yet
- News of the Weird: Shameless Fetishists
- Sign-Off: BFN Networks – Thank You, Chicago – Good Night!
Song: The Blessing / Your Game
Like to hear more about our hangups, neuroses, heartbreak and debauchery? Check out the rest of our podcasts!
The utter moral and emotional downward spiral of Justin Velander Holt.
The Sound Of You & Me
Off-the-cuff band interviews featuring exclusive live performances!
Recently featured: William Topley, Red Wanting Blue, Rogue Wave, People In Planes, Jimmie’s Chicken Shack, Joshua James, Among The Oak & Ash, Luke Brindley, Tina Dico, The Spares and so much more! There’s even an extensive selection of free music in it for you!
Chronicles and confessions of life on the fringe.
LEAVE YOUR STATIC FEEDBACK! POST A COMMENT!