BFN Networks presents
Liars & Tourists
“Trust me, this shiny coat is not for you.”
Justin Velander Holt (f/k/a Bob Dubilina)
- Icebreaker: Faux Mexican Birthday Picnic
Song: Jimmie’s Chicken Shack / Dropping Anchor (TSYM Live)
- “What I Did with My Summer Vacation” (2010 Edition!) Introductions
- The Wrong Frenchies:
- Two Hotties vs. Two Lovebirds
- The Annoyed Chauffeur
- Mr. Bait & Switch
- Cutting Through the Bullshit (aka The Myth of Making Time for Someone)
- That Constant Love High (aka Forever 19)
Song: Lucky Boys Confusion / This Town Isn’t Big Enough For The Both Of Us
- The Best Surfers of Summer:
- Alyssa (and Her Dirty Little Secret)
- Scandal (& Shame) in the Coat Room
- The Legend of Captain Boyshorts
Song: Def Leppard / Hysteria
- The Crux of Summer (aka “We Are Still Friends, Right?”)
- Seduced by Lula von Hoop
- Late Night C-List Burlesque
Song: Parachute / Ghost
- The Right Girl for Kell
- Our Inevitable Shortcomings
- The Downside of Swinging for the Fences
- Night of the Flood
- Urban Camping
- Early Morning Trauma Bonding
Song: Red Wanting Blue / Where You Wanna Go
- Pranking RWB
- Saira the Inexperienced (aka A Bullet, Dodged)
- The Shiny Coat Analogy
- The Downside of Novelty
- “Great Expectation? Really?!”
Song: The Sunstreak / Once Upon A Lie
- 1.5 Threesomes
Song: Mike Doughty / (You Should Be) Doubly (Gratified)
Like to hear more about our hangups, neuroses, heartbreak and debauchery?
Check out the rest of our podcasts!
The utter moral and emotional downward spiral of Justin Velander Holt.
The Sound Of You & Me
Off-the-cuff band interviews featuring exclusive live performances!
Recently featured: William Topley, Biffy Clyro, The Lonely Forest, Jukebox The Ghost, Freedy Johnston, Graham Colton, The Soundtrack Of Our Lives, White Light Riot, Shane Piasecki, Garrison Starr, Natalia Zukerman, Trey Lockerbie, The Chapin Sisters, The Postelles, Peter Stormare, Ed Pettersen, Rogue Wave, Joshua James, Tina Dico and so much more! There’s even an extensive selection of free music in it for you!
Chronicles and confessions of life on the fringe.
LEAVE YOUR STATIC FEEDBACK! POST A COMMENT!