BFN Networks presents
SUPER </3: A Year of Noble Efforts
“I know it’s irrational, but I need this.”
Justin Velander Holt
- Proof of Girlfriend
- Fucking & Fighting
- The Biggest Fucking Cop-Out (aka “I’m Not Good at Relationships.”)
- Applying Logic to Commitment
- Couples Therapy at the Steampunk Show
- “Still, What is the Root of the Problem?”
- Stress Sex Weekend
- What a Difference One Week Makes
- Abuse of an Ultimatum
- Justin’s Reasoning
- The Misguided Pity Factor
- Lark vs. Lifestyle
- The Best Argument
- An Empty Promise
- “I Know It’s Irrational, But I Need This.”
- A Question of Dignity
- A Plea for Compromise
- Her Way or the Highway
- The Importance of Saving Face
Song: Danko Jones / Had Enough
- Angry Departure
- “You Can’t Just Change the Dynamic!” (aka The Abortion Argument)
- The “What If” Conversation
- The Downside of Keeping Your Principles
- The First Argument with Nicole (aka “You Know Nothing about Me!”)
- The Need for Discretion (aka Avoiding the Noble Sacrifice)
- No Guarantees on This Friendship
Song: Biffy Clyro / Many Of Horror
SUPER </3 falls under Season 21 of the Noble Efforts podcast.
Episode originally recorded January 21, 2012 at the Berkley Manor, Chicago, IL, USA.
Like to hear more about our hangups, neuroses, heartbreak and debauchery? Check out the rest of our podcasts!
The utter moral and emotional downward spiral of Justin Velander Holt.
The Sound Of You & Me
Off-the-cuff band interviews featuring exclusive live performances!
Recently featured: William Topley, Biffy Clyro, The Lonely Forest, Jukebox The Ghost, Freedy Johnston, Graham Colton, The Soundtrack Of Our Lives, White Light Riot, Shane Piasecki, Garrison Starr, Natalia Zukerman, Alison Scott, Trey Lockerbie, The Chapin Sisters, The Postelles, Peter Stormare, Ed Pettersen, Rogue Wave, Joshua James, Tina Dico and so much more! There’s even an extensive selection of free music in it for you!
Chronicles and confessions of life on the fringe.
LEAVE YOUR STATIC FEEDBACK! POST A COMMENT!