BFN Networks presents
SUPER </3: A Year of Noble Efforts
Lessons in Futility
“I want to get what’s mine.”
Justin Velander Holt
- The Worst Assumptions
- “I Only Like You When We’re Alone.”
- The Needling Effect
- Manipulating Justin’s Sweet Tooth
- Hindsight Is Embarrassing
- The Perfect Analogy for Our Relationships
- Adapt and Address the Problem (aka Fear of the Unknowns)
- Ethics and Self-Discovery (aka Getting That Much Closer to the Grail)
- Equal vs. Fair
- Permanent Conditions
- Irreconcilable Differences
- Making. This. Work.
Song: Canasta / Mexico City
- West Coast Thanksgiving Plans
- The Long Overdue Initiative (aka Hail Mary Threesome)
- “I Want to Get What’s Mine.”
- The Well-Digger Syndrome: A Review
- One Last Drink from the Well (aka Making the Most of a Bad Situation)
- A Stupid Fucking Plan of Seduction
- The Worst Art Gallery Exhibit
- Rejected & Dejected (aka The Inconsolable Dummy)
Song: Mad Science Fair / Shot On Sight
SUPER </3 falls under Season 21 of the Noble Efforts podcast.
Episode originally recorded January 21, 2012 at the Berkley Manor, Chicago, IL, USA.
Like to hear more about our hangups, neuroses, heartbreak and debauchery? Check out the rest of our podcasts!
The utter moral and emotional downward spiral of Justin Velander Holt.
The Sound Of You & Me
Off-the-cuff band interviews featuring exclusive live performances!
Recently featured: William Topley, Biffy Clyro, The Lonely Forest, Jukebox The Ghost, Freedy Johnston, Graham Colton, The Soundtrack Of Our Lives, White Light Riot, Shane Piasecki, Garrison Starr, Natalia Zukerman, Alison Scott, Trey Lockerbie, The Chapin Sisters, The Postelles, Peter Stormare, Ed Pettersen, Rogue Wave, Joshua James, Tina Dico and so much more! There’s even an extensive selection of free music in it for you!
Chronicles and confessions of life on the fringe.
LEAVE YOUR STATIC FEEDBACK! POST A COMMENT!