BFN Networks presents
SUPER </3: A Year of Noble Efforts
“I used to think that I wasn’t worthy of that kind of love.”
Justin Velander Holt
- Disturbing the Biosphere (aka “Mosquitos and Tigers and Snugs, Oh My!”)
- Preparing for the Trip Out West
- A Long Week of Web Site Building
- Change of Plans (aka A Day of Rest)
- A Passionate Kiss (aka R&B Hit of the Year)
- A VICTORIOUS Windy City Drunken Art Party #3 (aka An Attempt to Inspire)
- The Calm After the Party
- Missing You . . . But Not
- Relieved to Be Alone
- The Ugliest SMS
Dinner with Erin: An Unnecessary Drama
- Delayed ETA (aka “Take Your Time”)
- Late Arrival, Abrupt Departure (aka Belligerent Walkout)
- Trial by Text Message
- A Matter of Respect
- Nicole’s Pride
Song: Dewey Kincade & The Navigators / Referee
- The Legend of Captain Boyshorts
- Discuss the Jealousy Issue (aka RESPECT MY RELIGION!)
- “Why Is It So Difficult to Accept Me?”
- An Agreeable Relationship Scenario (and Why It Doesn’t Work)
- DIY Krispie Creme Burger
- The Downside of Self-Abuse (aka A Week of Idle Hands)
Song: Def Leppard / Rocket
- “In for a Pox, In for a Plague”
- Too Rushed to Enjoy the Road
- TSYM: Hopeful LA Sessions (aka Seeking Garrison Starr)
- A Terrible First Impression
- The Silver Lining of Failed Networking
- Gauging the Room
- Getting Personal with the Family Matriarch
- Relating to Older Women (aka The Forging of an Old Soul)
- Applying the Boyfriend Standard
- “You Need to Have a Big Family” (aka Justin’s Favorite Daydream)
- A (Positive) Unexpected Confession
- A (Negative) Unanticipated Reaction
Song: Peter Gabriel / Love To Be Loved
- Awkward Thanksgiving
- A Terrible Act of Gluttony
Song: The Great Crusades / Sons & Daughters
SUPER </3 falls under Season 21 of the Noble Efforts podcast.
Episode originally recorded January 22, 2012 at the Berkley Manor, Chicago, IL, USA.
Like to hear more about our hangups, neuroses, heartbreak and debauchery? Check out the rest of our podcasts!
The utter moral and emotional downward spiral of Justin Velander Holt.
The Sound Of You & Me
Off-the-cuff band interviews featuring exclusive live performances!
Recently featured: William Topley, Biffy Clyro, The Lonely Forest, Jukebox The Ghost, Freedy Johnston, Graham Colton, The Soundtrack Of Our Lives, White Light Riot, Shane Piasecki, Garrison Starr, Natalia Zukerman, Alison Scott, Trey Lockerbie, The Chapin Sisters, The Postelles, Peter Stormare, Ed Pettersen, Rogue Wave, Joshua James, Tina Dico and so much more! There’s even an extensive selection of free music in it for you!
Chronicles and confessions of life on the fringe.
LEAVE YOUR STATIC FEEDBACK! POST A COMMENT!