BFN Networks presents
SUPER </3: A Year of Noble Efforts
“Can I have a say in this relationship?”
Justin Velander Holt
- A Bizarre (& Shameful) Decompression
- “I Want My Voice to Be Heard”
- The SMS Plea
- Coming to Terms with Rejection (or Not)
- RAID Array Failure (aka A Life Erased)
- The Chapin Sisters Snafu
- The End of a Beautiful Partnership
Be My (Belated) Valentine?
- A Little Bit of Closure (aka Clearing the Air)
- The Surprise Message
- Two Scenarios, Same Likely Outcome
- “I Need a Number”
- Concession of Reconciliation (aka “You Get Over Nicole, Too!”)
- The Truth (FINALLY!) Surfaces
- So Much for the Victory Weekend!
- A Weekend Gone Awry
- The Cold Comfort of a Lovely Dream
- “Get Your Priorities in Order!”
- Another Girl to Seal the Deal
- A Stranger Steps Off the Bus
- A Denial, A Separation, A Walkout
- The Final Push
- The First Shove
- Worse than a Punch
- Waffling on the Advice of Others
- When Anger Overcomes Everything Else
- Pulling the Trigger (aka “I Don’t Think I Make You Happy.”)
Song: The Uninvited / Box Of Nails
SUPER </3 falls under Season 21 of the Noble Efforts podcast.
Episode originally recorded January 22, 2012 at the Berkley Manor, Chicago, IL, USA.
Like to hear more about our hangups, neuroses, heartbreak and debauchery? Check out the rest of our podcasts!
The utter moral and emotional downward spiral of Justin Velander Holt.
The Sound Of You & Me
Off-the-cuff band interviews featuring exclusive live performances!
Recently featured: William Topley, Biffy Clyro, The Lonely Forest, Jukebox The Ghost, Freedy Johnston, Graham Colton, The Soundtrack Of Our Lives, White Light Riot, Shane Piasecki, Garrison Starr, Natalia Zukerman, Alison Scott, Trey Lockerbie, The Chapin Sisters, The Postelles, Peter Stormare, Ed Pettersen, Rogue Wave, Joshua James, Tina Dico and so much more! There’s even an extensive selection of free music in it for you!
Chronicles and confessions of life on the fringe.
LEAVE YOUR STATIC FEEDBACK! POST A COMMENT!