BFN Networks presents
June 2, 2009
“I’m not going to be 51!”
- Special BFN Opener: Ol’ Reliable & The Future Unknown
Song: Jimmie’s Chicken Shack / Dropping Anchor
- The Incredibly Belated El Lobo Furioso: Best Songs of 2008 (Free Download!)
- 4G Break-Ups (aka Love & Loss in 140 Characters)
- Broken Lighthouse Introductions
Song: Tina Dico / Stains
- “Have You Had Sex Recently?” (aka Vaginal Bailout)
- Snatch & Bits: The Story of Andrew “Dice” Dubilina
- Better Men Were Here Before You (aka Pigging on Ramos)
- The Perceived Threat of the Ex
- Dubilina’s Ultimate Bedroom Dealbreaker
- Overcoming Insecurities
Song: The Great Crusades / God Gave Me
- Kit’s Final Flight:
- Surprise in Bob’s Inbox
- $200 to Never See Her Again
- Cliché Cunty Artist Expressions
- Love Deserves Honesty
- Five Sentences to Discuss
- Communication Is NOT Conflict
- This Will Hurt for a While . . . But Not Forever
- One-Sided Rejections (aka Talking At vs. Talking To)
- A Small Sliver of Hope
Song: The Tea Party / Psychopomp
- “Everything Can Be Broken!” (aka Bob Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest)
- Penny’s Confession (aka How Hollywood Manipulated Our Love Lives)
- Kyle’s Current Existential Crisis
- The Italian Compromise (aka Moving to Jersey!)
- Tilda’s Polite Rejection
- The Rivalry Begins (aka Bob Dubilina’s a Fag!)
- Unforgivable Booty Call Faux Pas (aka Argument with a Drunk Dial)
- Time to Clean House (aka “We. Are. Done!”)
Song: Scott H. Biram / Wildside
- No Way But the Highway:
- Zero Tolerance for Minor Annoyances (aka Rude Surfer/Lost Vehicle)
- Last-Minute Invite to a Wild House Party
- Evanston Co-op + Bad Dance Music + No Alcohol = Lame Party
- A Pleasant Surprise by Way of a Mutual Friend
- French Lessons with Luke
- Another Night Wasted on an Empty Promise (aka All Bets Are Off After 4 a.m.)
- Francomance & The Mewn
- “I Don’t Like Your Agenda!”
- The Breaking Point (aka Farewell AND FUCK YOU!)
- Even More Determined to Let Go
- Monday Morning Deliverance
- Finally, Ending the Cycle (aka Reestablishing Control)
Song: Acceptance / Over You
- 810 AM (aka Going Back to Mono)
- 50 Accomplished!
- Exponential Lovers (aka The Dodgiest Equation)
- Good News! Bob’s Still STD-Free!
- 100 Chicks by 29! (aka Final 50 Before You Die)
- Special Sign-Off: BFN Networks – We’re Coming In Your Ears!
Song: Lucky Boys Confusion / Medicine & Gasoline
BFN EXTRA: BFN Networks / Numb/Whale
Like to hear more about our hangups, neuroses, heartbreak and debauchery? Check out the rest of our podcasts!
The utter moral and emotional downward spiral of Justin Velander Holt.
The Sound Of You & Me
Off-the-cuff band interviews featuring exclusive live performances!
Recently featured: William Topley, Red Wanting Blue, Rogue Wave, People In Planes, Jimmie’s Chicken Shack, Joshua James, Among The Oak & Ash, Luke Brindley, Tina Dico, The Spares and so much more! There’s even an extensive selection of free music in it for you!
Chronicles and confessions of life on the fringe.
LEAVE YOUR STATIC FEEDBACK! POST A COMMENT!