BFN Networks presents
May 10, 2009
“Fuck you! I thought we would last the ages!”
Special Guest: Maya Dynamite!
- Special BFN Opener: My Ramos the Hero
Song: Jimmie’s Chicken Shack / Dropping Anchor
- “Home for Heroes” Introductions
- Borrowing from the Bob Dubilina Playbook (with Successful Results!) (aka The Life You Should Be Living)
- Kyle Locks Down a Girlfriend
- Running Off to Fresno (aka Springboard into Serious Commitment)
- All or Nothing on the First Date (aka No Apps! Entrees ONLY!)
- The Perfect Girlfriend
- The Wrong Shirt
- Leading by (Bad) Examples
Song: Rogue Wave / Maps
- The Dubilina Jawbreaker (Double Analogy!)
- Boa Constrictor vs. Fat Girl
- Spiraling Out (aka Going for Tarnished Gold)
- Desperate Isolation
- Precarious Emotional Bonding
- The Nicaragua Referendum (aka Free Travel for the Single Ladies!)
- The Dangers of Flirting with a Taken Girl
- The Bawdy/Body Breakfast
Song: William Topley / Sophia
- Post-Breakfast Dustbath
- Preserving Friendship Above All Else
- The Highlight of a Busy Social Weekend
- Fool’s Russian (aka Cold War Reenactment in Bob’s Bedroom)
- Weary & Weighed Down
- Frustrated & Unfocused
- Reestablishing Control (aka “Everything Else Is Fine. How Do I Fix This?“)
- Finding a Proper Long-Term Solution
- Picking Your Battles (aka Keeping Positive in the Face of Assumption)
- “You Need A Goddamn Break!” (aka Time to Get Away)
- Respecting Yourself Enough to Walk Away
Song: Pete Yorn / All At Once
- Bob’s New Favorite #1 Fan!
- Steal from Kyle Ramos, Get on The List! (aka Brown-Teeth McFarlane)
- Sign-Off: Save Yourself, It’s BFN Networks!
Song: Matchbox Twenty / Downfall
Like to hear more about our hangups, neuroses, heartbreak and debauchery? Check out the rest of our podcasts!
The utter moral and emotional downward spiral of Justin Velander Holt.
The Sound Of You & Me
Off-the-cuff band interviews featuring exclusive live performances!
Recently featured: William Topley, Red Wanting Blue, Rogue Wave, People In Planes, Jimmie’s Chicken Shack, Joshua James, Among The Oak & Ash, Luke Brindley, Tina Dico, The Spares and so much more! There’s even an extensive selection of free music in it for you!
Chronicles and confessions of life on the fringe.
LEAVE YOUR STATIC FEEDBACK! POST A COMMENT!