BFN Networks presents
December 12, 2007
The Chronicles Of Rosbar
“I was so wasted, I thought I was sixteen!”
Mike on the Mike
Maya on the Mike
- Special BFN Opener: BFN Fact #49178437-PR
Song: Jimmie’s Chicken Shack / Dropping Anchor
- BFN Exercise Introductions:
- The Mancow Reacharound
- Jogging for Marlboros
- Bob’s -300 Push-Ups (aka Forkpower!)
- Signing Up for the “Cracked Ribs & Sex” Program
Song: Mark Ronson (feat. Daniel Merriweather) / Stop Me
- The Two Night Stand
- Paige’s Special Package
Song: KT Tunstall / Saving My Face
- Biking Under the Influence
- Adventures with Emo Girl (aka Vying for Madison’s Rejects)
- Going to Extremes to Call in Sick
Song: Powderfinger / Lost And Running
- BFN Teenage Seduction Campaign Promo
- Pulling Hard for the Young & Impressionable (A Desperate Bob Dubilina Rant)
- Predatory Countdowns
Song: Coheed & Cambria / Feathers
- Madison’s Most Recent Break-Up (The Unabridged Version)
- The New Girl and Her Stalker Friend
- “Why Can’t You Close the Deal?!”
- Solution: Maya, The Anti-Cockblock
- Show’s Canceled – I WANT THIS CHICK BONED NOW!
Song: Velvet Revolver / For A Brother
Like to hear more about our hangups, neuroses, heartbreak and debauchery? Check out the rest of our podcasts!
The utter moral and emotional downward spiral of Justin Velander Holt.
The Sound Of You & Me
Off-the-cuff band interviews featuring exclusive live performances!
Recently featured: William Topley, Red Wanting Blue, Rogue Wave, People In Planes, Jimmie’s Chicken Shack, Joshua James, Among The Oak & Ash, Luke Brindley, Tina Dico, The Spares and so much more! There’s even an extensive selection of free music in it for you!
Chronicles and confessions of life on the fringe.
LEAVE YOUR STATIC FEEDBACK! POST A COMMENT!